TestFlight provides a secure and controlled environment for developers to test their apps and collect feedback from testers. Using TestFlight, you can collect valuable feedback, report bugs, and find improvements to the app, which can help you refine the app and ensure that it meets the needs of its intended audience before it is released to the public.
It's important to keep in mind that in order to add a user to TestFlight, they must have access to your Apple account through App Store Connect. You can download TestFlight here or go to the iOS App Store and search ‘TestFlight’.
Adding a user to App Store Connect
1. Log in to your App Store Connect account. Once you're logged in, go to the "Users and Access" section on the dashboard.
2. Now, click on the "+" button to add a new user.
3. Enter the user's first and last name, email address, role and set up the user's permissions by selecting the checkboxes next to the features and functionality that you want to give the user access to.
Inviting a user to App Store Connect
1. Log in to your App Store Connect account.
2. Once you're logged in, go to the "TestFlight" section on the dashboard.
3. Click on the "+" button near Internal Testing.
3. Enter the group name and then select ‘Create’. Next, click on the "+" button to send the invitation to the users to TestFlight. Next, select ‘Add’.
4. The tester will receive an email inviting them to join TestFlight. Once they accept the invitation, they will be able to download and test your app.
Accepting a TestFlight Invitation
Open the invitation email. If you haven't already installed TestFlight on your iOS device, you will be prompted to do so. TestFlight can be downloaded for free from the App Store.
2. Next, click on the ‘View in TestFlight’ button in the email.
3. Then, select ‘Install’ and proceed with testing your app.
If you require any further assistance or have additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is always here to help, write to us at [email protected].